Sunday, August 12, 2007


This is the door to Master 23's bedroom. A photograph of the inside I will leave to your imagination. Winter has seen the door become sticky, and on Thursday morning Master 23 wrenched the door handle off the inside, becoming stuck inside, requiring me to open the door from the hallway to let him out. Being 23 he did not bother screwing the handle back on. Off to my special weekend I went on Friday. Master 23 went off clubbing with gf on Friday night, and got home about 3.30am. Jumping out of bed to go to work at 6.30am on Saturday morning he forgot the handle was loose, pulled it and yep he was trapped in the room, with his house and car keys in the lounge room...

Meanwhile I had an extremely full on three days with much journalling about feelings.

No comments: