Saturday, August 18, 2007


I have fond memories of tfisb and his beloved visting me when I was in deep shock in late January 2006. They endured a mad Australia Day afternoon with my son and his mates. The mainsubset of the boys and a couple of girls called around tonight with several slabs, bottles of bourbon, rum and sundry wine.

Ms 9 was excited to meet again a babysitter from happier times.

Discarded chairs from the house where the hottest one hundred party was held, were consigned to the flames tonight.

As the evening wore on more people arrived. It's funny how a house can seem so empty one evening then 24 hours later it is alive, with Pink Floyd blasting out, people watching Dr Who, then Monsters Inc and much frivolity.

And to hear my son strumming the guitar and singing brought tears to moi eyes.


mp

No comments: