Sunday, August 05, 2007

All that shall pass away is but reflection.
All insufficiency here finds perfection.
All that's mysterious here finds the day.
Woman in all of us show us our way.

Faust if I recall correctly tried to hold Helen, but was left clutching her clothing.

Life has left me with possessions which I don't want or need...

Meanwhile once again a circular path weaves through stuff Jung would have had fun with: Aileen/Eileen/Helen. Light bearer is the meaning of these names and all have relevance.

Light moves me onto fire or little fire. I have been burnt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been burnt? Ha! That's what you get for playing with fire!

graham said...

yes, but the flames bring purification. Long overdue!

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you the parable of the two monks and the beautiful woman?