Friday, July 29, 2011

My sha, Baber:

She is Not Just a Friend To You...


My Friend Broken and Tried

You have been Broken and Your Life Has Been Turned Upside Down.

And it is something of not of your accord,
It is because of something Random.

Something that was not you Fault,
Something that you do not believe you Deserve.

It is an Affliction.
An affliction upon another.

That Has Broken You.
That Has Deeply Hurt Your Soul.

I can see Friend,
I can see what you go Through.
I can feel what you go Through.

It is through your words alone that you have Delivered Message
You Have Delivered what troubles you so.

Have Faith that all things happen for a reason,
And Some People Come into Your Life for a Reason.

Perhaps she is sent to Help You Heal.
To Make you Strong Again.

I have spoken to her...
She will not expect anything of you friend.
She Will Only Offer you the Words and Affection that you need.

Say Glory to Our Majesty for Sending You What You May Not Even Know Of.

2 comments:

Baber said...

Ah! I do wonder how it indeed effects you so!

I wonder whose thoughts you think of..
I wonder whose feelings and words you miss....

I hope and pray you find the solace you wish for. :)

graham said...

Thank you Baber, please pray for us!