Saturday, July 30, 2011

Over the past year I gained two special friends, both whom I call 'sha'.

Sha is a contraction of the Shona word for friend, shamwari, which translates mate, pal, friend.

When used as sha by me it indicates a very close personal friend. One to whom everything I have is available.

Friendship is dictated by the emotions raised thru the relationship and both of my special shas have touched my heart, mind and spirit deeply over time.

I am privileged to call them sha. Laughter,encouragement, inspiration have I gained from them.

My support for them is a pale reflection of what I have been blessed with thru knowing them.

Life is a mix of thorns and roses, my two sha's are the sweetest smelling roses I know, and it is good.

Praise be to God, who binds up the wounds of the broken hearted and restores the spirit of the crushed!

No comments: