Saturday, February 23, 2008

Enjoy this picture!

In the midst of my shock and turmoil two years ago I read Riding the Dragon, and then I was able to listen to it on audio book driving around...
My trip to Tintagel back in the day, and more recently to the Bay of Islands in NZ re-inforced the dragon motif for me, and whilst in NZ I came across a neat ring with dragons on it.

Whilst suffering the consequences of the great meltdown by some posters at UB's I decided to re-register as dragon_rider, and hold my head up. I googled frenetically to find an image to use as an avatar which reflected my sense of strength, oneness with the earth, the circular nature of life, and the facts that we really never know another. I came across this brilliant paintingicture.
Enjoy Chris Mathies' other works including pottery.

No comments: