Saturday, August 25, 2007

Somedays bring home to me the fact that life teaches us far, far more than we ever learn from books. I have been humbled to meet in a circle with others who have experienced loss and heard stories of cruelty that make me weep.

No matter how awful life can treat people, people still dig deep within and find compassion and the ability to move on with life.

I know how much my capacity to live has been diminished over the past 20 months and I struggle greatly to make sense of the betrayal I have suffered. Sure I am to blame for being passive and letting events unfold into utter chaos, and I can understand how the cards I have been dealt in life made chaos happen.

Yet I have so much to be thankful for and know that life will continue to unfold. I can satisfied that there is a time for everything, and this is a new time.

Please pray for me gentle readers that I will choose wisely and embrace the future.

No comments: