Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thanks to all who keep in touch by emails, PM's and snail mail!

I am spending far less time online, the real world is keeping me busy, and I am just back from a weeks holiday in the sun at Palm Cove, north of Cairns.

The winter months are flying by and I await the spring, and what promise a new season may bring me.

Love remains a bitter-sweet emotion, that which seeks the best for the beloved, yet regrets the stress and strain that modern life creates that ruins the "four loves."

Pondering the four loves: I know that eros, agape, philia and sorge are all diminished for me at present. I am seeking to unlock the ties that bind me, and time will tell what will be.

found at a great site:

http://www.neverhappened.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hasten down the ghost in the machine viddy that which is at all times!