Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mr scam man starts again with new email address:

My name is Mrs. Jennifer Wilson i am a dying woman who have decided to donate what i have to you/ church.I am 59 years old and i was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.
I have been touched by God to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of God,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.Please pray,that the good Lord forgive me my sins.I have asked God to forgive me and i believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than one hour.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $1,500,000 (One million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows according to (JAMES 1:27).

At the moment i cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware i have changed my will you and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer with this specified email jbsolicitorx@netscape.net and tell him that i have WILLED ($1,500,000.00) to you and i have also notified him that i am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work.I know i don't know you but i have been directed to do this.Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,
Mrs.Jennifer Wilson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New twist on Nigeria scams-US soldiers

FROM: Sgt. John Smith Fitte
Important Message
Good day,
My name is John Smith Fitte, I am an American soldier, serving in the 1st
Armored Division in Iraq, As you know we are being attacked by insurgents
everyday and being bombed continually .We managed to move funds belonging
to Saddam Hussien's family that we discovered in a bunker underneath one
of his numerous palaces. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash,
mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you
may part of it invest it for us and bank the remaining for safe keeping
untill our tour of duty is over and we can meet you to share the funds in
amutually agrreable manner.
We will take 70%, my partner and I,while You take 30%. no strings attached,
just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using diplomatic
courier and shipping the money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic
immunity.
If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find
a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you?
When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest
including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication
also your contact details. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped
out in 48hrs.
Respectfully,
Sgt. JOHN