Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Well back at work after the Easter Vacation. The city is still half empty as most Canberrans head for the coast or their hometowns for the Easter holiday. I am overloaded with work, but when in doubt blog!
Still no rain.....

This is the Australian news : Big jump in numbers at Easter services

and in Jerusalem: Holy Land's secret Passion


more floss
The bud of a rose is just as beautiful as the
full bloom. Appreciate what you have at the
moment.
--- Anonymous

The Greeks gave us the most beautiful word
in our language: the word " enthusiasm "
from the Greek - En Theo - which means
" inner God "
--- Louis Pasteur

Don't be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive
experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to
success, inasmuch as every discovery of what is false
leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every
fresh experience points out some form of error which we
shall afterwards carefully avoid.

-- John Keats
***
Coz this is my blog and I can type what I want:
Michelle - I have nothing to say to you!
***
petulant annoyance dealt with!

Meanwhile I am glad that Mike is enjoying these:
murals1 and murals2

No comments: